The Medicare Maze
Don’t be in the dark, Let MWG Senior Services be the light to guide you through the Medicare maze!
Retirement can be very confusing! There are so many steps to take, in order to ensure a financially secure retirement. One crucial step to the retirement process is Medicare.
Everyone knows how complicated Medicare can be; the endless TV commercials, deadlines, rules and regulations. Don’t get lost in the Medicare maze! Let MWG Senior Services be your light and we will guide you every step of the way through pre-retirement and post-retirement. It is never too early to start discussing your Medicare options and asking questions.
We are here to provide answers to concerning Medigap questions like:
- Do I need to sign up for Medicare Part A and Part B?
- Is there a difference in Medigap policies?
- What are my options for pre-retirement?
- What are the differences between my current group plan and the Medicare system?
- What is the difference between a Medigap and a Medicare Advantage Plan?
Our advisers will guide you through each of the following steps of the Medicare maze:
- Deciding which benefits you want.
- Picking a plan that meets all your needs.
- Finding out which insurance companies sell Medicare Supplements in your state.
- Comparing cost.
- Enrolling in a policy.
The steps in this process might appear to be overwhelming, but MWG Senior Services wants to walk you through it! You are not alone on the retirement journey.
If you have questions about navigating the Medicare maze and retirement phase, we have advisers ready to light the way! All you need to do is give us a call at (877) 759-5760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is that simple!