Plan F Medicare Supplement
One of the main questions of people turning 65 or nearing retirement age is "what do I need to do for a decent supplemental policy to pick up what Medicare does not cover?" A Plan F Medicare Supplement is the single most popular plan available. You may ask "Why is that?" It is because this plan picks up all the deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays that are left behind by Medicare. Also, you are allowed to go to any doctor or hospital in the country that accepts Medicare.
Basically the Plan F Medicare Supplement can be summarized as:
- NO Part A or Part B Deductibles
- NO Part A or Part B Co-Insurance
- NO Hospital Limitations
- Any Doctor in the country that accepts Medicare
- NO Referrals Required
- The plan can never be cancelled
Plan F Medicare Supplement InsuranceWhat should you know before purchasing a Medigap (Medicare Supplement) policy? There are few things that if you know prior to purchasing a policy, it could help you save thousands over the years.
- Standardized Benefits - All Medicare Supplement policies have the same benefits. This means that a Plan G with one company offers the same benefits as a Plan G with any other company. Comparing policies comes down to the price and financial stability of the company as the two main factors.
- Financial Stability - you should only choose a company that has a B+ or higher rating. You are flirting with financial security if you go with a company that has lower ratings. There is a company, Assured Life/Woodmen of the World, that offers a Medicare Supplement that is not rated. This is the only company that would even come close to enrolling people in and that is because they are a fraternal organization and do not have to be rated.
- Rates and Loss Ratios - Here at Medicare Insurance Finders we will help you compare the rates with over 25 Medicare Supplement Companies. As mentioned above rates are very important and there is no need to overpay for this coverage.
If you need help comparing plans please call our office at 1-877-759-5760 for more help with your Medicare Insurance Needs.