Medicare Supplements - What to Know
Have you ever wondered what you really need to know about Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap Plans) and what information is just wasting your time? Medicare Supplements are basic insurance plans that supplement or fill in the gaps of Medicare. They are very similar to term life insurance in the fact that they are a commodity insurance product. The benefits are the same among any insurance company. The main difference in Medicare Supplement Insurance comes down to the rates.
Medicare Insurance Finders provides you with online Medigap Rate Comparison in a matter of minutes. Its funny how so many sites online tell you that they will give you a Medicare Supplement quote but all it leads to is agents calling you over and over again trying to sell you a policy. If you are interested in a genuine Medigap Quote Click Here.Medicare Supplement Insurance - What to Know
- Each carrier offers standardized benefits. This means that each Medicare Supplement Company offers the same basic benefits, as mentioned above.
- Most states are attained age states which means your policy will go up each year on the anniversary date. You can also receive an extra rate increase if the "block of business" has experienced high loss ratios. These rate increases must be approved by the Department of Insurance in the state which you are purchasing the policy (or residing over 6 months out of the year).
- Due to the fact that most Medicare Supplement companies will give rate increases. You should compare your Medicare Supplement Rates every 3 years.
- Medicare Supplements provide the best stability of any senior insurance plan in the market. As you probably know you have to have Original Medicare (Medicare Part A & B) to purchase a Medicare Supplement Policy. The supplement will fill in the gaps of Original Medicare and leave you with nothing or very little to pay depending on which Medigap Plan you choose.
- There are 10 Medicare Supplement Insurance plans available (plans A-N). Most people get these plans confused with Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D. However, those are Medicare Parts, Medigap Policies plans (not parts).
- Choose a Medicare Supplement with a B+ rating or higher. These companies are recognized as secure companies with AM Best (#1 Insurance Rating Agency).
- Medicare Insurance Finders offers the best Medicare Supplement Plans available in the market. With over 20 Medigap Insurance Companies and quotes in every state it is impossible to use a better service. Also Medicare Insurance Finders was voted one of the top 10 most dependable insurance agencies in the country (seen in Forbes magazine).
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan Design
Medicare Supplements Insurance - Compare Plans
If you are looking to purchase Medicare Supplement Insurance and get the best rates available come to Medicare Insurance Finders to get you insurance. Or call us at 1-877-759-5760 to speak with a senior market advisor today.