2013 Medigap Plans
Are you wondering what the 2013 Medigap Plans look like? The good news is they are standardized so comparing these Medicare Supplement Plans is not difficult. See below for the different plans that are available.
Standardized 2013 Medigap Plans
Medigap Plans provide coverage for the gaps in Original Medicare. They pay the deductibles, co-pays and coinsurance associated with healthcare expenses for Medicare Beneficiaries. The plan F is the most popular Medicare plan with other plans being popular as well (Plans C, G, and N).
2013 Medigap PlansOne of the most important things to remember when looking at 2013 Medigap Plans is that Price and Financial Stability are two very important factors to review.
- Price is probably the most important since these plans are standardized and companies can not vary on benefit structure.
- Choosing a carrier with a B+ or higher is important because you want to have a carrier with a strong financial capacity.
- Know what type of coverage you are considering purchasing?
- Know what plans are available in your state!
- Understand that companies must provide standardized benefits for Medigap plans.
- Know that Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Supplements are not the same thing.
- Be aware of fraudulent agents! There are a lot that will come to your house sit at your kitchen table and explain they work with Medicare. THEY DO NOT WORK WITH MEDICARE!
- Medicare Insurance Finders is the number one source for Medigap Plans and Comparing Medicare Supplement Plans.
- Open Enrollment Periods and Guaranteed Issue Periods mean that you have no health questions dealing with your Medicare Supplement or Medigap Plan.
Contact MWG Senior Services for your 2013 Medigap Plan! Our Phone Number is 1-877-759-5760; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.