Texas Medigap Plans - Mutual of Omaha
- Competitive Texas Medigap Plans - the Plan G's rates are extremely competitive. To view Plan G Rates visit our Medigap Quote Engine.
- Texas Medigap Plans provided anniversary rating. This means that only one rate adjustment per year can be made.
- Future Rate adjustments must be kept with market trend.
- Omaha Insurance Company offers household discounts which apply when two people living in the same household both have a Medicare Supplement policy with Mutual of Omaha.
Texas Medigap Plans
A few other things good not just with Omaha Insurance Company but any company in the state of Texas are:
- There are no gender rates. This means that male and females pay the same rate.
- There are no rate ups on Texas Medigap Plans. In a nutshell, some carriers give rate-ups for different things such as high Body Mass Measurement Indexes (not being evenly proportioned). This is not allowed in the state of Texas.
- Guaranteed Issue Rights for Medicaid
What to know when comparing Medicare Supplements?
You will find us pretty consistent with this throughout our website but in a nutshell there are several things that you must do before purchasing a Medicare Supplement policy:
- Compare rates - Medicare Insurance Finders provides a great Medicare Supplement Quote Engine that can help you compare these plans.
- View the company's financial credibility - make sure it is a secure rated company with AM BEST.
- Make sure to use an agent/financial advisor who understands the Medicare Supplement market and offers more than one insurance company. Rates will increase - that is a fact. If your agent has other companies he can help to make sure you are not overpaying for your policy. If not you may get stuck with a plan that is overpriced!